Thursday, December 31, 2009

Stop Thinking, Start Doing!

Well, I keep THINKING about doing a lot of changes in my diet and exercise plan and my partial actions are not getting me where I need to be...ughhh! With this rare occasion of having no children at home, I lounged around for a bit this am, watching a bit of the OneThing (IHOP.org) and psyching myself up for a trip to the gym. Finally made it and did the tanning spiel first, then off to the locker room and noticed 2 missed calls- Mike needed me to come home to give him the truck. Phooey!
Now what? You can only surf the internet/ facebook for so long before going brain dead. I'm certainly not burning calories that way nor is my house gettin any cleaner. Motivation where are you? Maybe I'm sitting on you? Is that it? I just need to remove my large derriere from this seat and I might find you, you say?
I've just GOT to make the most of this time! Really want to slim down and be organized, those are two main goals. So how will I get there? One day at a time, I guess. I've got to keep my vision before me and go for it. Gotta stop dreaming about it and know "I CAN DO IT! I CAN!"

Time for lift off (off the couch) and head to that stationary bike! 15 minutes then I will tackle the dishes and the rest of the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment