Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's just 6 weeks

(Jan 03, 2010)
So, it’s not all bad seeing my stunning sisters. I mean, we have a good time, lots of laughs and we have a pretty good understanding of each other. I’m lucky to have them and they impart a lot to me. The other good is that when I head out, I leave with a little kick in the pants to do something about my goals. I get a little more motivated to get rid of excess waste from my house AND my tummy.
We should be back home tomorrow and I’ll be stepping right into the abs plan to exercise and eat right. The FlyLady is my other helper to shed the garbage from around me and I’ll be using her daily plan on the internet to de-clutter our home.
The abs plan is only 6 weeks, right? The way I figure, that gets me to about Valentine’s Day and just beyond my 35th birthday. Perfect. I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR JUST 6 WEEKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment